La Aurelia has developed a professional ready-to-use water-based adhesive for all non-woven wallcoverings and fabric-backed wallcoverings: PASTE PRO
- Ready to use
- Does not splash
- Spreads easily
- High yield
- Maximum tack
- Extended open time, so easy to correct mistakes
Wallcovering installed with our PASTE PRO can be easily removed afterwards.
- Coverage: 150 – 200 g/m²
- Specific weight: 1,13
- Extended open time
- pH neutral (7)
- Very high viscosity (4.000 – 4.050 Pa.s)
- Temperature of application: > 10°C
- Sensitive to frost – keep in a cool, dry, and frost-free place.
- Container 2 kg (Article number: PASTEPRO2)
- Container 5 kg (Article number: PASTEPRO5)
- Container 10 kg (Article number: PASTEPRO10)
When applying the wallpaper, always follow the manufacturer’s instructions closely. The surface must be dry, clean, solid, smooth, and slightly absorbent. Remove old wallpaper and remainders of adhesive. Rub off old coats of paint. Fill any holes and cracks. Prime highly absorbent surfaces, but make sure the surface is not completely sealed. Apply the adhesive evenly to the wall with a microfibre roller. Lay the back of the wallpaper in the adhesive and press it on with a plastic spatula. Immediately, and carefully, remove any adhesive from the front side of the wallcovering, using a microfiber cloth and clean, cold water. Drying time varies depending on the temperature, ventilation and humidity of the room. Do not use when the room temperature is below +10°C. Close container after each use and clean all tools with warm water immediately after use.